Let God Shine Through You! - Sharing God through your actions and words.

        Howdy, howdy y’all! I'm glad to be back from the short hiatus. Lately, I have been having some technical difficulties, and haven't been able to focus on blogging.  For today's blog, I am going to share how I let God shine in my life, and how you can let him shine in your life.  There is more than one way to reflect God in your life. Two ways I will describe how I have reflected God in my life, and how you can reflect him is through your actions and words. Actions and words are important for a christian to be aware of because what they do can be Biblical or not Biblical. This can also determine if a person sees Christ in the person or not. Anyway, lets get started.

        One of the ways to I reflect Christ is through 1 Corinthians 13. 1 Corinthians 13 is the love passage. If a person does not love, all that he or she does means nothing (verses 1-3). The passage also goes through what love looks like. A description of love would be "suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails," 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. God calls us to love, and it is clear how we can do so. This is the person I strive to be daily.

        Another way I reflect Christ is sharing God's word. Mark 16:15 says "And he said to them, 'Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.' " In this passage, Jesus tells his disciples to go and share the Gospel.  We are disciples as Christians according to 1 Corinthians 11:1, which makes Mark 16:15 relevant to us. John 14:15 says "if you love me, you will keep my commands," therefore, as Christians, it is our duty to share the Gospel.

       Sharing God through your actions and words are important.  I encourage you to do your own research on what reflecting God looks like.  That wraps up today's blog.  I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.  Don't forget to subscribe.

- Haley Owens

    1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Ways to Stay Organized - Life, Travel, and Jesus

Lake and Beach Fun! Vacation 2023 - Haley Owens

Amazon Necessities - College Edition