Easy Ways to Stay Organized - Life, Travel, and Jesus

 

        Do you find it hard to stay organized? Do you want to be better organized? Well, I'm here to help you. I have been organizing for years. Going to college also opened my eyes to more ways to be and stay organized. Over the past few years, I have learned so much about organizing, and I am here to share the information with you. Here are my organization tips and how you can stay organized too.


Folders/Binders

        Having folders or binders is perfect for helping you stay organized. Wheatear it is for school, work, or tax information, these will help you keep track of what you have. With folders and binders, you can buy a label maker and label everything clearly. You can also do this online online as well (Amazon Lists and Google Drive). In school, I use different folders for each class as needed. I also have one separate folder for paper homework.


Agenda/Planner

        An agenda is perfect to buy if you want to organize your day-to-day activities. Having an agenda has helped me stay organized by planning my day out. I love how there are so many to choose from. Some have small boxes while some have larger boxes to write in.


Storage Ottomans

        For high school graduates going into college, having storage ottomans is a great way to keep organized. If your bed is a high-rise bed this is great for placing under your bed. Ottomans are also good chairs for when you have people over.


Label Maker

        For organization, use a label maker. When organizing your folders, label them to show which folder is which. A few of my professors have had the class create binders with labels for a class project, which I thought was excellent. Doing this has shown me how to better be organized with my school items.


Shoe Hanger - Closet

        A few months ago my mother bought a closet shoe hanger. This has been so nice to have, because although I do not have very many pairs of shoes, I can also place other items in the cubby spaces. I have started placing old notebooks I may need to study for my content test here. Overall, I would recommend this because it allows so much room for you to place your shoes and other items.


        That is all for today's blog, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed reading and uncovered some helpful tips. I would love to do more blogs like this in the future. If you would like to see more content like this, comment below. Stay tuned for more blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake and Beach Fun! Vacation 2023 - Haley Owens

Amazon Necessities - College Edition