Amazon Necessities - College Edition


        Howdy everyone! Welcome to my blog. Today, I am going to talk about Amazon finds for college students. I will show everyone the low down on college essentials I love on Amazon. If you plan on shopping online, you are in the right place. I am contemplating creating an Amazon influencer account so you can shop there instead of going back and forth to my blog and Amazon looking at college products. I can also do this for my monthly favorites. If you would like me to do this, let me know. Let's get into my favorite Amazon finds.

     1. Surge protector. A surge protector is perfect for students with multiple plugs (lamp, phone, laptop, coffee maker, and more). Not only that, but the surge protector will protect your electronics from damage during power outages.

     2. Storage ottomans. In case you have a high-rise bed, invest in some storage ottomans. Not only can these be used for storage, but since what you are buying is an ottoman (or ottomans) this is also a great place to sit.

     3. Closet storage. A hanging college storage caddy places what you need to be stored on one caddy (hopefully all in one). You can buy multiple if you need more storage for your closet. This helps with organization and space in your closet

     4. Shower caddy and shoes. Community showers? No problem. The caddy will prevent you from taking multiple trips to the shower and back to your dorm. Not only that, but it also prevents someone from stealing your shower products when you do not take multiple trips. Shower shoes are amazing for community showers. Especially since multiple people will be using the showers, and you do not know what they brought to the shower.

     5. Space heater and fan. A few times at college when the air system was broken, having a space heater and/or a fan was very useful in my experience (especially since the power was still working, just not the A/C). I remember it being so cold in the winter and the A/C was taking a while to be repaired, so having a heater helped tremendously. 

     6. Power bank. College is busy, and sometimes you need to use your phone throughout the day. Having a portable charger allows you to keep your regular charger at the dorm and the power bank with you. Now, you can charge your phone without having to worry about losing your charger.

     Thank you all for reading my blog. I hope you have found some things in this post useful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Do not forget that I may be starting an Amazon account for everyone to view (I'm seriously thinking about it). See y'all next time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Ways to Stay Organized - Life, Travel, and Jesus

Lake and Beach Fun! Vacation 2023 - Haley Owens