Spring Break!!


        Howdy everyone! Recently, I was on spring break. My break was super enjoyable. First, my family and I went to the beach, which was fun, and then spent time at home, which was relaxing. I’m super thankful I have a spring break so I could have some time away from school to rest. Without further ado, here is my experience during spring break.

      The first thing I did to kick off the break was going to Galveston Island. Going to the island was super relaxing and enjoyable! I went surfing for two days, and my family went to several restaurants. Here are a few pictures of me in a wetsuit, the beach, and a meal we had at a restaurant we have never been to.



        The last thing before I left Galveston was photography. I am currently compiling some of my best photos and putting a book together (stay tuned for updates).
        For the rest of the week, I rested. Recently, I finished Stephine Meyer's New Moon and started reading Eclipse. I have been enjoying this series, because of the romance and action throughout the series. In my Bible, I have been reading Job. The book of Job has been helping me realize that even though there are trials, I can still have a lot of faith and look to God. I’ve also been taking time to do hobbies, like writing. I possibly have some exciting stuff coming up in the future with writing.
        That is it for my spring break blog. I hope you all enjoyed reading. If you are new to my blog, I post every other week. Feel free to subscribe to my blog. Thank you for reading. Hang loose!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Ways to Stay Organized - Life, Travel, and Jesus

Lake and Beach Fun! Vacation 2023 - Haley Owens

Amazon Necessities - College Edition