Coming Back To Campus - Homesickness, Being Sick, Classes, and More

 

        Howdy everyone! Welcome back to my blog. It's been a few weeks since I posted.  Life has been busy these past two weeks with getting ready for school, spending time with family, and being sick. I am happy to be back blogging again.

        During the two weeks of break, I spent time with family.  We went to the beach, a museum, visited my grandma, and relaxed. It was a great two weeks. First, my sister, dad, and I went to was the local fine arts museum. I loved looking at all the different pieces of art, and reading the story behind it. One part of the museum was dedicated to history, which was my favorite. Going to the beach with my mom was fun! First, we walked around, then we sat on the beach and read a book. I also did some photography while I was on the beach. After the beach, I relaxed and spent time with my family the rest of the time. Spending time with my family was nice, because I know I will not see them for a while when I go back to school. Some things we did were watch movies (Avatar and wholesome movies), start a new TV series (McGyver), and play games together (UNO).

        My break was great, because I spent time with my family. That is all for today's blog.  Thank you for reading my blog. Stay tuned for more blogs.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Ways to Stay Organized - Life, Travel, and Jesus

Lake and Beach Fun! Vacation 2023 - Haley Owens

Amazon Necessities - College Edition