Dorm Décor Galore! How I Styled My Dorm - Life, Travel, and Jesus


        Howdy, everyone! Welcome back to my blog. If you are new here I enjoy creating Christian and lifestyle content. If y'all know me, I love looking on Pinterest for inspiration on how to decorate my space. I have several boards for college and for my room back home. Today, I will be sharing how I styled my dorm. From D.I.Y. to what I bought assembled. My style is a mix of hippie and bohemian. Without further ado, here is what I have decorated for my dorm with some sneak peaks on what is to come.

        I am a tree hugger at heart. My first D.I.Y. is a pained pot for the succulents in my dorm. Depending on your style is how you can decorate the pot. Pinterest is my inspiration for these neat pots. Here are my decorative pots:

        Photography has been a fun hobby for me. The spring before starting my university, I was gifted a Polaroid Camera for my birthday. I have found a cute way to hang up my Polaroid photos. First, take some clothes hangers. Next, let the paint dry. Your final step is to take some string and place your photos on the string.



Lights are a cool way to spice up your room. They are also good source of light for watching TV or a movie. I have a salt lamp and Christmas lights in my dorm. Here are my lights in my room:


Have art, pictures', or an inspiration board in your dorm to keep things positive. Posting good memories or things to make you feel good is essential for college. On my mirror I have a collage of positive notes, some photos, and more! I also have Polaroid photos up and pictures framed of my family and I on my shelves.



    That is all I have for today's blog. I hope I have inspired you to make your college dorm homey. I am considering creating an Amazon Influencer account so I can share my favorite products online. Let me know what you think of this idea. If you like this idea, please let me know in the comments.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Ways to Stay Organized - Life, Travel, and Jesus

Lake and Beach Fun! Vacation 2023 - Haley Owens

Amazon Necessities - College Edition