My Favorite Products! Beauty, Books, and More!

        Howdy everyone! I apologize for the late blog. This week has been busy, but I am excited to be sharing with you my May favorites. In these favorites, I have so much to share with everyone, from beauty to books. If you like some of the same favorites I do, I would love to hear from you. Even if we do not have similar favorites, I would still love to hear from you. Without further ado, here are my favorites.


        First on my list is Glow Recipe's Dew Drops. I got this product for free because May was my birthday month. This product has helped me maintain my complexion. I have noticed my face is softer and less rough. Not to mention, this product smells beautiful. Overall, I would rate this product a 10/10.

        Next, is Pacifica's Wake Up Beautiful Retinoid Serum. With this product, I have noticed smooth skin as well as less fine lines. I would recommend this product to anyone 20 years old and older.

        Third on my list are Pacifica's Coco Detangler and Coco Peptide Conditioner. These two products have saved my hair. The Coco Detangler not only helped with detangling my hair but also helps with keeping my hair. I do not pull out as much hair when combing my hair. With the conditioner, I have noticed my hair looks less damaged with fewer split ends. 

        On my book list is Eclipse by Stephine Meyer. Eclipse is the third book in the Twilight series. This book is amazing, and I would recommend this book to anyone who loves action and romance. A short synopsis of the book is: Bella and Edward, now reunited, are standing against evil vampire forces seeking revenge on them. Throughout the book, Bella is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob Black. I cannot wait to read the fourth and final book, Breaking Dawn.

        Lastly, I love my Hydro flask. This water bottle is durable, and keeps my drink cold for hours. Not only that, but it's easy to clean. I do not need to clean a straw, just the inside and the lid. I would recommend this bottle to anyone active, like myself, or anyone who is on the go.

       

        That is all for today's blog! I hope you all enjoyed reading my favorites for my blog. Before I end this blog, I have a book that is being published right now. The book is about photography and is called Through God's Lens. Hopefully, it is published in the next week. If so, I will post the link to my upcoming blog and Linktree for everyone to purchase. One other thing I am trying to accomplish is to start an Amazon influencer page. When my YouTube page or Instagram/TikTok reaches 2,000 followers, I will start it up. On my page, I will have all my favorite products listed for everyone to purchase online.

           Until next time...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Ways to Stay Organized - Life, Travel, and Jesus

Lake and Beach Fun! Vacation 2023 - Haley Owens

Amazon Necessities - College Edition