Summer Reads! 7 Books to Pick Up Now!

 

        Howdy everyone! Welcome to my blog. Today, I will be sharing my summer reading list. I have read these books and absolutely feel in love with reading them. My reading preferences range from romance to action. Stay tuned until the end for an exciting announcement. Without further ado, here is my list of summer books. 


1.Twilight (Books 1-3) by Stephine Meyer

        Being a fanatic of the movie series, I had to put my hands on this book. To sum up what I have read so far, Bella moves to Forks, Washington, to fall in love with Edward Cullen. I was completely submerged in reading the series, and had no trouble finishing the first three books. Overall, I would rate this book a ten out of ten.


2. The Selection (Series) by Kiera Cass

        As you can probably tell from the Twilight recommendation (and this being second on the list), I love romance books. I also had no trouble wanting to buy one book after another. The Selection series is about a young woman named America who is put into the royal selection by her family to steal the heart of Prince Maxton. I also read the sequels to the book. I started reading this book in middle school, but would recommend this book for all ages.


3. Chalice by Robin McKinley

        Chalice is about Mirasol, whom has the duty of binding the people together in the land. She has the most important member of the Master's circle. Chalice was a difficult read (for high Lexile readers) but overall a good book. Elements in this book include magic, and the genre is fantasy.


4. The Raft by S.A. Bodeen

        The Raft is about Robbie, a 15 year old girl traveling back to Midway Island, who experiences a plane crash. She is stuck with Max, the copilot, as she drifts on the raft back to her home.  Although Robbie experiences this sudden turn in events, she never gives up hope. Overall, this book is a 10 out of 10.


5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

        Before reading the series, I watched the movies, which sparked my interest in the series. The Hunger Games Series is about Katniss Everdeen whom lives in District 12. During the annual Hunger Games, a gory game between adolescent ages 12 to 18, where she volunteers as tribute so her sister does not have to fight.


6. Your Battles Belong to the Lord by Joyce Meyer

        Your Battles Belong to the Lord is about how to let God fight our battles. As a Christian, I strongly recommend buying this book. This is not a replacement for the Bible, just another guide to help us in our walk with Christ. Pages of this book are filled with scripture and how it is applied to battles in life. 


7. The Bible by God

        I love God; He is amazing! There is nothing God cannot do. You can find versions of the Bible online, as well as hard copies. Do not hesitate to pick up a book today. Have any questions about Christianity? Feel free to message me on Instagram or TikTok or even the comment section of this post. #John3:16


        That is all for today's blog. I hope you all enjoyed reading my summer reads list. The special announcement I am going to make to everyone now is that I am trying to publish my photography book: Through God's Lens. In Through God's Lens, I share 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Ways to Stay Organized - Life, Travel, and Jesus

Lake and Beach Fun! Vacation 2023 - Haley Owens

Amazon Necessities - College Edition